A comedy adventure with a sprawling story and colorful cast. Betty Anderson can’t remember who she is, but she has bigger worries—like a doomsday plot threatening to wipe out the human race. Join Betty to crack the conspiracy that starts with a bang and ends at 3 Minutes to Midnight.
Classic adventure gameplay. Inspired by LucasArts adventures like The Secret of Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, and Sam & Max Hit the Road, 3 Minutes to Midnight combines the point & click gameplay and absurdist humor of the “good old days” with high-def cartoon art, an intuitive interface, and a compelling mystery.
Two playable characters. Play as both Betty Anderson and Mayor Eliza Barret to unravel a plot much deeper and darker than it seems at first glance.
A small town of strangers and secrets. Each of 3 Minutes to Midnight’s 40+ characters has a detailed backstory with unexpected ties to each other and the world we live in. Scratch the surface to get just the info you need, or delve deeper to discover who these people truly are.
Puzzles up the wazoo. Yeah, puzzles—remember those? Kick off your walking shoes and put on your thinking cap, because 3 Minutes to Midnight will keep your brain ticking all night long.
A whole lot of localization. 3 Minutes to Midnight will be voiced in English, with subtitles planned in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Korean, Japanese, and Catalan. (Whew!)
Trailer - August 2018 YouTube
Teaser - April 2018 YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "Gamnesia: Best Indie Game" - E3 2018, Los Angeles, 13 June, 2018.
- "Golden Felix Award: Indie Select" - E3 2018, Los Angeles, 13 June, 2018.
- "Best Soundtrack" - Gamepolis 2018, Malaga, 22 July, 2018.
- "From the tongue-in-cheek humor to the pop-art visual style, this game looks like a holdover from the glory days of LucasArts."
- Jack Allin, ADVENTURE GAMERS
- "We'll keep looking at the clock because something tells us that, when it's 3 Minutes to Midnight, the point and click adventure genre will get a story with amnesia, mystery, and humour that will definitely leave its mark."
- Juan A. Fonseca, GAMEREACTOR
- "3 Minutes to Midnight from a small studio called Scarecrow that emulates the best of LucasArts’s heyday."
- Jason Fanelli, TWIN GALAXIES
- "I’m happy to report that the snapshot I saw of this charming title is exactly what I wanted to see. And I can’t wait to play more."
- Scott Clark, THE GAMING OUTSIDER
- "One of the best at this year's show was Scarecrow Studio’s 3 Minutes to Midnight, a point-and-click adventure in the style of classic LucasArts adventure games."
- Ben Lamoreux, GAMNESIA
- "3 Minutes to Midnight offers an updated take on the classic point-and-click adventures that any kid with a PC in the ‘90s tried out at least once."
- Josh Chesler, OC WEEKLY
- "Scarecrow Studio is a dope team doing dope things."
- Andrew Alliance, THE SHOW RADIO
3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT Credits
Marketing and PR