We are hiring! (Again!) At this point of the project, and still with a lot of areas pending to be specified and clarified, we must stop a little bit and focus, again, on the hiring process. We need to fill the following positions (in case you are interested). Background and 2D environment artist, 2D character artist, Unity 3D programmer, Game Designer, Script writer, 2D animation artist (Spine). Apart from the obvious expertise of each position, it’s a MUST to LOVE 2D Point and Click Adventure Games. So expect your interview to include new questions like:
– This is the END for you, you gutter crawling cur!
– I once owned a dog that was smarter than you.
– Who said: “Life… was a game to him… and he played it… by his own rules.”?
– Can you name the dead cousin of Dr. Fred?
– What was the band name of the Green Tentacle?
– If a tornado or twister is coming your way, what spell would you use?